Custom Nav


Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finals

It is finals week! Crazy, I know, and I haven't had much time to do anything web related since I started back to school.

I am doing good, looking to pass all of my classes.

I upgraded my phone because my Motorola Atrix phone was a major POS, and Motorola stated that it was no longer getting updated. That is BS for a phone that was barely a year old, and still running Gingerbread and completely buggy. So, since that soured me on Android completely, I upgraded to a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8, and I couldn't be happier. It just works. Not any deal breaking bugs, it is refined, and it is extremely smooth. Like, butter smooth. It also has an extremely nice camera.

I can't see android giving me this experience anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment