Custom Nav


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Games, games, and more games

@steam_games is having their big summer sale this week, and to get ready for it, I took advantage of Gamestop's promotion (trade in your games and get an extra 30% if you use the trades towards steam cards). Since I am a Power Pro Rewards member, i got an extra 10% on top of that. So, I traded my Xbox games in for Steam cash, and I have bought twice as many pc games as I had xbox games for the cash. I purchased all the games I traded in for pc (because I love them) and quite a few more I have been looking at.

Now, I am not out of money yet, and the sale is not over. There are a few more games I want to buy but the rule of Steam sales is that unless a game is part of a daily deal or in a publisher pack, do not buy it until the last day of the sale. This rule has gotten me through a lot of Steam sales, and I haven't been burned yet.

Now, off to play Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment