Custom Nav


Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spring Semester 2013

Just started the new spring semester of 2013, with TAA paying my way. I still don’t have it all worked out, and they are very stingy with the details of what they want. All I know is they paid my tuition, give me money weekly, and I have to pass. No big deal.

I love my classes so far this semester, my favorite so far being Structured Programming I. We have our first lab today to begin our developing life so to speak. I am looking forward to it, because I have dabbled and learned a bit in c++, and it will be nice to finally learn the language the right way, and get some credit for it.

I also have some other classes that aren’t bad, but I have a lot of time in the library because of the way mine and my wife’s schedules are. Good thing I have a laptop to do my homework on, because I am swamped this semester with it.

Off to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment