Custom Nav


Monday, January 28, 2013

Over My Head

Deep into my Structured Programming class, and I am having a blast. I don't really understand why they assign homework on stuff that we haven't went over or that we are not going to go over for a long while, but they do. Luckily, I knew some C++ already and it is really paying off.

This weeks assignment was 3 different programs. Find the bugs and fix them in one program, write a math with prediction program, and a division algorithm program that would divide and correctly output a statement making the algorithm true. The last one was the hard one (for me and my class anyway, it is only our third week!).

I ended up doing 2 or 3 if/else statements for various situations the program would be put in, but wow, I will be much better because of it. I will post it later after I turn it in and get the grade for it, but not until then in case someone else needs to do it.

More and more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment