Custom Nav


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gentoo Linux Maintenance Program

I am currently writing a program to help out with Gentoo Linux maintenance. It introduces nothing new at all, but it is good practice for me. All it does is put a lot of normal day to day options in a nice console menu driven application so I don't have to type all of the stuff out every day. Just hit a few buttons, and my system is getting updated.

I hope one day it becomes a nicer app, but for now, it is perfect for my home boxes. I may or may not post it here, or on github, or anywhere, but if you would like to try it, just leave a comment. It is a really crude program, you have been warned. It is written in C++, and I work on it in my spare time. I add things as I need them, or remember them, and any suggestions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment